Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update.

Let's start off the post right...

Our little Jetters is growing up so fast!


What the heck did I do with my time before I had two?


I can't say it enough, but seriously Jett is the best baby. We had a rough go with nursing and tummy problems. I have stressed about it WAY too much. It was so easy with Brody, that I always compared it to that. Well, not so much this time. I've decided I'm done...I've given it a good try, but it's just not working. Don't think I gave up without having a few good meltdowns. haha. But he loves the bottle and formula that doesn't hurt his tummy. Let me give you a bit of a background on Jett- laid back, calm, sleepy-head, chill, relaxed. Meaning nursing is TOO hard. The bottle just drops the milk in his mouth...NO WORK. We sure are happier around this house though, and I love it!


Brody on the other hand...Does anyone want a 2-year-old? I will be happy when this stage is over. Testing every boundary and doing things just to get attention. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure we have ourselves a bully. He is so mean, and I just don't get it. Any suggestions on that? I'll take anything. He can be such a sweetheart and so funny. He helps me a lot with Jett and I'm so grateful to have him here to help me too!


Lance is doing great. He is working his tail off and I rarely see him anymore with work so busy! And when he finally gets home, he helps me a ton! I don't know what I would do without him...probably go insane!


We are working on getting our garden ready to plant and Jett's blessing is next Sunday and I'm excited to see all my family! So pictures will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

What a cute boy! He doesn't look like Brody much to me. Of course they are brothers, you can tell that, but he has his own look. Glad you decided to go with the bottle. If it works, do it! <3

Julianne said...

Emmie was such a stinker for a while there too. Once she hit 2 1/2 she's been much better. I think it is just an age thing. I am sure Brody will mellow out in a few months. We love your updates- keep them coming.

Family and Friends