Thursday, January 12, 2012

11

We're almost to one year! This is my favorite age...independent, but not talking back just yet. No, but I really love this stage.

He is such a determined little boy. Jett is totally walking, which still baffles me. He is eating big boy food & we have narrowed down bottle feedings to 3 times a day. I'm going to start introducing milk next week! Yay for no more formula!


Jett is very accident prone...especially lately. This incident was when he smacked his head into the entertainment center. Blood was everywhere & I even considered taking him to the ER. Thank goodness I stayed calm & waited for the blood to stop because it ended up just being a small cut.


Jett is a sweetheart & loves to cuddle. Brody was nice enough to give him one of his "soft" blankets, which Jett has become attached to. So now they both have a "soft" blanket.


You're bound to find him with his tongue sticking out. Lately it has been all day long. Drooling & runny nose come with it. So I'm not sure if he's teething or if he has a cold or if it's both.

Well, one more month & this little baby isn't a baby anymore. I do miss him being a baby, but not as much as I love watching him grow up & learn new things. We sure do love our little J!


1 comment:

Amy said...

He's SO cute!!!!

Family and Friends