Thursday, June 21, 2012

Craig and Kristen's Wedding

What an eventful weekend!  Lance and I got to Mesa, mid-day Friday.  I headed straight to the Wright House to help set up for the Dinner.  Of course, the food was incredible and the decor was super cute! My mom did a great job as did my sisters!  Saturday morning we got up and got ready and headed to the temple, seriously besides my own it was one of the best sealings I've ever been to.  We were all so happy they were FINALLY married! We all went back to my parents and ate lunch and hung out till 5.  At 5:30/6 they had a ring ceremony for Kristen's family that aren't members of the church.  A storm decided to roll in and we had a nice wind storm during the ceremony.  It really cooled everything off, which was nice.  After that we rolled right into pictures and then the reception.  Jett got really cranky really fast, and Lance was nice enough to take Jett back to my parents so I could enjoy the party.  They had dancing, which is not like our family at all.  But it was such a blast!  Brody especially loved hearing and requesting his favorite songs....party rock and Dj got us fallin in love.  There was quite a bit of drama, but the fun and happiness far out weighed the bad! We are all so glad these to found each other and are finally married! Sorry some of these pictures are terribly blurry.
















1 comment:

Amy said...

It WAS a beautiful sealing! And a wonderful day. Our family is the best.

Family and Friends