Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crazy Days

A couple weeks ago we cleaned our carpets...and Jett was my little helper.
The next couple pictures are part of the reason I made the blog private.  Jett ran outside before I could put a diaper on and I could help taking pictures of him working so hard on the quad while naked.
He was taking his job very serious.

Then April 18th Jett woke up with a fever and throwing up.  I thought it was from the ice cream the night before and some possible teething.  The next day, Brody came down with a cold, and we all went downhill from there. Lance and I stayed home from church Sunday to take care of the boys.  Monday, I caught the lovely cold and it was awful.  Jett started getting better Wednesday, and Brody was pretty much better- he has the best immune system.  Lance went to work Wednesday night and got really sick.  Thursday he tried to work, but had no energy.  I was a little stuffy still, but that was it.  Jett woke up from his afternoon nap with a burning fever, so I called and we got right into the pediatrician.  Turns out he had a tiny ear infection- that if I had brought him in earlier they would have sent us home.  Thank goodness, So Jett was now on antibiotics.  Lance came home from working all morning, sick.  He had to work that night again and only made it about 3 hrs. and came home.  Friday morning, Lance was terribly sick, with a burning fever.  I made him an appointment with our doctor.  We got in at 10am and his temp. was 104.8.  The Dr. sent us right to the ER with possible pneumonia.  We finally got admitted by noon.  His chest was hurting really bad and was so delirious.  They got him a breathing treatment, a pain shot, and an IV.  They took many blood tests and chest x-rays and ruled out pneumonia.  It was a positive for Flu, but on the verge of becoming bronchitis.  We were discharged around 4 with a list of prescriptions.  It was an awful weekend and of course the nights were the worst.  We are all so glad it's over and couldn't have done it without Lance's mom, for watching the boys for 2 days. 
After we were all better, we took a drive to see our house!  This was as of Saturday May 5th.  And we just went out yesterday and the stems are done too! 


Hyder Ali said...

Baby bums are the best! Poor Lancer (and the rest of ya). Glad he's ok.

The Seiuli's said...

Yay! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see it all done. I bet you can't either. ;) p.s. I'm glad you guys are much better. That is the worst.

Family and Friends