Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Hubby

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? haha...that's easy...Sports any sports. OR the Spanish channel-I know.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? RANCH!

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Last week we went to a really good (ok I liked it) Japanese restaurant, and we wanted to try the sushi. We only got the tempura rolls, nothin fishy. But he definitely doesn't like sushi.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Oh that's easy...DP! (dr. pepper)

5. Where did he go to high school? Buena High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10-10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Lance isn't a pack rat at all....I guess it could be hunting stuff...idk.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Probably the steak sandwich at Quiznos

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Filibertos...definitely

10. What is his favorite cereal? Anything sugary...that he can put more sugar on. -yuck!

11. What would he never wear? Nothing preppy....sweater vests? heck no! He's my cowboy!

12. What is his favorite sports team? Come on...ASU baby!

13. Who did he vote for? Not Obama!

14. Who is his best friend? ME! no joke. haha

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? ask him questions, that I already know the answer to. teehee.

16. What is his Heritage? idk...?

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate with ice cream. Probably the all chocolate cake from Costco. mmmm...that sounds amazing!

18. Did he play sports in high school? Everything. wrestling, football, and baseball! OH YEAh!

19. What could he spend hours doing? working...he loves to work. but he does love to hang out with me and Brod.

20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? Everything! His ability to make me happy when I feel terrible. His love for Brody and I. I love him so much!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Ahh, you guys are just so cute!
BTW, if you are going private, send me an invite (please)!
tulips3333@hotmail.com

Angie Milne said...

ah this is cute :) are you guys almost at 2 years now? ah exciting!

The Clawson's said...

Nah...angie...we're oldies...three years! haha.

Family and Friends