Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mutual Feelings

Lance and I have been ADDICTED to the Bachelor. And we were both so excited for this finale. And all I have to say is Jason is such a jerk and an idiot! And Molly...boo.

Well I'm so done getting upset about this show, Lance and I went to bed in shock and so mad. So this morning I went walking at the park track and I was hearing the funniest conversations from every group of women. "Jason's such a jerk"..."stupid Molly"..."What a B******". Seriously every woman walking was talking about it and I got asked about it every time I passed someone....non the less...mutual feelings.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I KNOW! I went to bed last night so perplexed by the whole thing ... for a moment I think I thought I was Melissa!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

hahaha i totally understand!! me and kyle were seriously sooo shocked. he's so lame...

Stu and Angie Milne said...

hahaha so funny. I heard it everywhere i went at school too. Stu and i didn't watch it, we already have like ten shows we're addicted to.. ps stu and i made crepes on sunday, you're my inspiration!

Haymore Family said...

that is so funny! i was so mad too! and ry didn't even watch any until the end and he was in shock too! Boo Molly! i agree

Family and Friends