Thursday, February 12, 2009

Five Months!!!

Yep this funny little boy is FIVE MONTHS!!!


He has turned into such a HAM!!! and is always making us laugh!




He likes to cuddle now... But only with his mommy! I love it!

To get our attention... Brody growls at us too.
It is so funny, I really think lance taught him that one!



And then we finally got a high chair, and he loves to sit in it. It makes him feel like a big kid!

I weighed him yesterday, and he's just about 20lbs! yes, I've got some major muscles now!

We sure do love you Brod!



8 comments:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

oh my gosh he is sooo cute!!! i can't believe you have a FIVE month old! ah but really i LOVE his little cheeks! and the growling, so adorable!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

He's so dang cute! And 5 months already?! He's growing up so fast! I'm hoping that maybe in April we'll have a weekend that we can come visit you! I'll let you know tho.

linda said...

What cute pictures, he is such a sweetie. They do get big too fast!

Kacey's View said...

Ah he's getting so big!! He looks so much like Lance.. only cuter. haha jk.. No but seriously...sorry Lance.

Amy said...

LOVE the pictures! very cute! It's crazy how fast he's growing up!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

How fun! A girls night would be so fun! Lets start planning something and so we can let people know! I'm so excited.

The standage family said...

Holy Cow...he's a tank, but he is so dang CUTE. I can't wait to see you guys again.

L<3VE you all-
Brianne

Tyler and Bryna said...

I love him!!!!! And i miss you guys!! How is everything??? We'll have to get together next time we're there.

Family and Friends