Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brody in October

This sure has been an eventful month...
Our pumpkins and corn were finally all done. The pumpkins...as you can see...turned out great. We got about six of them! However, the corn did alright. The worms got to most of it, but they made for awesome fall decorations when dried out!
This is brody chillin in his stroller. We go on a walk almost everyday, only around the circle to the mailbox and back. But it's good for both of us to get out of the house!
Every morning Brody wakes up around 6:00 or 7:00. I'm still a little tired, so he loves to just sit in his swing or lay on the floor and watch good 'ole Sesame Street. He seriously loves it! So that's just some of our excitement for this month, and it's only going to get busier, but I guess that's how life goes!

1 comment:

Leah Haymore said...

Chelsea I didn't know you had a blog!! I just found it. I think Brody is adorable!

Family and Friends