Tuesday, September 9, 2008

D-Day.....And Still No Baby.

Yep, I'm still here. I've kinda set myself up for him coming late so I'm not too surprised. But I've tried quite a few things...I go walking every morning, I jumped on the trampoline (ouch!), lunges, jumping jacks, running up and down my stairs (double ouch!), and yes Adele I've tried your suggestion (which has actually been the most effective, I've gotten a couple good contractions from it. haha). But I guess this baby is just gonna come when he wants to. Great, I've got a stubborn one already. Anyway, well I have an appointment Thursday, so if I make it to that (sure hope not) then they will schedule an induction!

5 comments:

Jamielyn said...

I was wondering if you had your baby yet! Well I hope he comes really soon!! Let me know! Im so excited to see a picture of him!

The standage family said...

We're all so excited to finally see him! We just can't wait.

Haymore Family said...

you poor thing, at least you had a freakin' awesome lunch!;)

Kacey's View said...

CHELSEA! Birth that baby so I can take his pictures! haha

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Oh chelsea i'm so sorry! That is my worst fear...but at least you're scheduling an induction so you know it's coming soon! :) You better put up a ton of pictures as soon as he comes out!

Family and Friends