This has been such a busy last week. Lance has been working like a mad-man, and I have hardly seen him. So I had to get everything done, before our trip. But here's where we will be the next week and a half...
1. Leaving this morning for mesa! I'm finally getting my hair cut! I'm desperate!
2. Monday is my Grandpa's funeral. So we had to change our flights...Delta people are very sympathetic, and were nice enough to wave all the fees!
3. Leave Tuesday morning, and get to Idaho Falls, ID around noon(I like our new flights...they are getting us there faster!). Hanging out with Lance's mission comp. and his family!
4. Friday we are driving down to Salt Lake City and meeting up with Lance's mom and dad and sisters. And going to visit people and places that his sister went on her mission.
5. Saturday/Sunday we are going to General Conference! I'm so dang excited! I've never been, I can't wait!
6. And then we drive the long....8-10 hours home. I'm super nervous about that one-with Brod. Considering he hates being in the car for longer than 5 min.!
I'll have pictures and such when I get back! booya!
4 weeks ago