Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Brody!



And the monthly posts of baby Brody comes to an end. Yesterday, I spent the entire day in Tucson, getting thing for Brody's birthday. I went to the mall, then to Toys R Us, and finally Costco-where it finally hit me. My baby isn't a baby anymore! I pick up the cake (if you haven't had Costco cake...you are missin out!) And on the front it says "happy 1st birthday Brody," and I almost started to cry, and while going through the store, if I looked down at the cake, I would get teary-eyed! Am I so weird...no just a girl! haha. But here are some pictures of reflection!


37 weeks prego.



Newborn 8lbs. 13ounces and 21in.

Christmas '08

January '08


February '09











May '09




July '09





August '09



The top two pictures are from last night at Texas Roadhouse! We went out for Brody's Birthday dinner. He didn't LOVE sitting on the saddle at first. But he did LOVE his ice cream. We love our little boy! This last week he has changed a ton! He likes to copy people and sing and dance. He loves to play with cars and wants mom to read him the same animal book over and over! haha. We love you Brody! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

ah it's crazy! Our babies are all grown up!! I love all of the pictures, he's changed so much. Happy birthday brody!

Julianne said...

Too cute. They grow SO fast! I hope you guys are doing well.

Natalie DeVore said...

I cannot believe 1 year old! I would just say you are a mother. I cry sometimes thinking about the day Logan was born..and it was only 4.5 months ago! haha. I was never emotional before. I just like to blame it on crazy mother hormones. he is precious. Happy Birthday Brody!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Happy Birthday Brody! He looks SO grown up in the last 2 pics! I can't even believe it!

The standage family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We all love you so much! You're such a cutie!

Carianne said...

I love the picture of him clapping with his grandma. Happy Day to Brody!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Happy Birthday little Man!! I can't believe how fast the time goes!

Family and Friends