Sunday, September 13, 2009

The PARTAY!!!

My Big Boy's Party!
(sorry for the past 2 post being a major picture over load!)
The day was PERFECT!
Had some lunch with cousins, got the house cleaned, and Brody had two-2 hour naps! BOOYA!!!

Here's the BIG cake....I wish I could say that I made it, but all the credit goes to Costco! And of course it was absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Here is Luci (neighbor), Grandma Clawson, and Aunt Andrea

Daddy cookin some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs!

I know Holly's going to mad for me putting this one in....but I had to! haha. Also pictured, Corey, Jordan, and Samson!

CAKE TIME!!! Of course he LOVED it. Until, he rubbed his eyes and then he was mad....

BATH TIME!!!

Then we started to open presents. He got spoiled ROTTEN!!! Here is the Lion that Grandma got Brod.! He LOVED it and kept giving it kisses.

This is the toy we got Brody. He LOVES it too. He still can't quite get on it or push with his feet-by himself. So he usually pushes the back and presses the buttons. HEY maybe it will help him walk...

He was such a good and happy boy...especially with so many people and kids around stealing his toys...haha.

THE LOOT!!!

Told ya he got spoiled...nah just loved! Thank you to everyone who brought food and Brody a gift. Also to those who sent cards and Granny for the fun music card...that B played with ALL morning! And to those who drove down- Andrea, Holly, Chad and Rachel, and Trevor and Adrienne!

After everyone left, I made Brod a bottle and let him lay down and watch some tv before bedtime. He had a better idea I guess! haha. (Thanks Kimber for the ball pit!)

5 comments:

Jamielyn said...

oh my! I can't believe he's one! He is getting so big. What a little stud muffin! Looks like he's going to have lots of fun stuff to entertain him for the next couple of months till Christmas! :)

Kacey's View said...

Aahaha his little hurley shirt. SO cute. Let's get together next time you're in town girl.

The Seiuli's said...

Happy Birthday again little Brody! It was a great party, thanks for the invite! Love that little guy!

Kara said...

Wow, I still can't believe Brody is 1! Time sure flies by, but you really have one cute mini man though!

Hyder Ali said...

Yay! Happy belated birthday lil boy. Chelsea, he is so cute. It looked like such a fun party. I can't believe he is already a year! It seems like I was just at your baby shower.

Family and Friends