Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Family Pictures!!!

Well my wonderful friends photographed our family pictures and did an AMAZING job.


Kacey over at kaceysview.blogspot.com is an awesome photographer, I highly recommend this talented girl and her sessions are so well priced!!!


So Brody started out super happy...and so did Lance....then the heat started to get to both of them. boo. Lance started sweating and telling me how much he hates getting his picture taken, then I gave him the evil eye and he pretended the rest of the time. And it wasn't so easy with Brod. He first started turning bright red and I was worried about the pictures, but Kacey reassured me about photoshop!!! haha. We had a bottle of water...lets just say we tried everything and got the best we could out of him. And looking at these pictures... Kacey is incredible!!!











Thank you so much Kacey, I am so in love with them!




7 comments:

Kacey's View said...

Yay I'm so glad you like them! There's a ton more cute ones. Especially of B. I just couldn't put them all on here. I think you ended up with around 80 though? But I'm so down for dinner or something this weekend. Lauren said she found a note between me and her and Ali and Rachel when we were fighting. haha I am dying to read it!

Tyler and Bryna said...

OH so cute!!! I love Kacey too!!!! you have such a cute family!!

Jamielyn said...

so cute, I love them!

{leah} said...

way cute pictures!! I love the one of the three of you in the frame!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

These are so cute chels! You have such a cute family!

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Chelsea! I am so glad you found us. You look great and your little boy is adorable!! It looks like things are going good for you!

Kara said...

Oh I totally LOVE them! They are so so so cute and your family is just darling! Good job Kacey!
And oh yeah, a park day sounds awesome to me! Tues at 11 right? I'll be there!

Family and Friends