Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Elder Standage

My little Brother, Craig is on his mission in Brazil. I am so proud of him and he is doing so well! He has been out for about seven months and I can't even tell you how many people he has brought the gospel to! He is loving it! He LOVES attending the temples there, and serving the people. Like all missionaries, he is so dang poor, but with the money he does have he spends it on the people and his less fortunate companions! He is such an example to me. I need to follow his path better. Many of the senior elders went home this last month, so Craig had to step and become a trainer and senior comp. Wow, he is doing so well! and even though things haven't been going all that great lately for him...he still is being positive! I love him so much and can't wait to see the way he grows the next year and a half! Way to go Little Bro!









2 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Which mission is he serving in? My brother in law is serving in Sao Paulo East, which is also where my husband served!!

The Clawson's said...

That's so awesome! He is in Campinas. So close! That would have been cool if they were in the same area!

Family and Friends