Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WINTER.

It's officially winter when...

...I wear socks and pj's all day....

...I don't get ready, no point it's too dang cold outside to run errands(I'm such a wimp)...

...The gas bill is so high that I have to make fires all day long to keep the house warm...

...It snows on the mountain and is suppose to snow tonight and all day tomorrow- yuck...

...Brody gets a little baby cold :( ...

... All the plants are dead and Sierra Vista is no longer pretty...

...Lance and I layer on quilts at night to keep warm...

Can I just be a snow bird and live in Mesa for the winter!

4 comments:

Haymore Family said...

hahaha.... you are such a wimp! jk i am still not used to the cold! And Kara thinks im crazy when i have a huge coat on! And its crazy, Ry's parents keep the house so cold because of all their hot flashes! ahhhhh im gonna freeze to death! You sing at my funeral, i hear your pretty good!!

Kara said...

You two are wimps!!! I had a good laugh reading this post because I was just complaining that it's still too warm here for it to be Christmas, it just doesn't feel right. Although I must admit it's been getting pretty dang cold at night, especially tonight! And are we seriously supposed to get snow?! I won't believe it till I see it!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Yes be a snow bird and come back to Mesa!! Or just come visit us back here sooon!!!

laurdacooj said...

i second kara! you guys ain't seen nothin yet! we need some serious cold weather and a couple feet of snow... then we can all go sledding and call it christmas time!!!

Family and Friends