Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Likes and Dislikes of my 10 month old!


Likes: Goldfish crackers, swimming, frozen peas, climbing stairs...especially when mom's not watching, giving kisses to mom and dad, growling, looking at books, dogs, the vacuum, applesauce, pasta, music.
Dislikes: Having his face washed off, lotion, having "items" taken out of his mouth, being hot and sweaty, baby food- except applesauce, grass.


My baby turned TEN MONTHS on Sunday. I can't believe he will be one year in September. He has grown too fast. He is a big boy, I still need to weigh him, but I can tell you he is SO heavy. I want him to start walking but then again I don't! He is so much fun. He is starting to waive and if we need him to give us something he has, we just ask for it and he will hand it to us.
He is learning so fast! After he did so well on the airplane I bought him a little swimming pool, and we have been in it everyday since I bought it. Lance and I are having so much fun with him and we love him so much! We love you Baby Brody!

4 comments:

Jamielyn said...

What a cute boy! We need to get our boys together for a play date next time your in mesa.

Kara said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already 10 months old! Time flies, doesn't it?
And seriously, when are we going to get together? It's been forever!

Kacey's View said...

aaah I love that little face! He looks so much older every time I see him. Lauren's reception was beautiful and so was she of course. You HAVE to see her wedding pictures they are amazing. I'm actually going over there today to see her new place and stuff.

Hyder Ali said...

Yay for swimming pools and happy babies! It's good to know what he likes and doesn't like...makes things a bit easier. I'm still trying to figure Afton out. He like to change things up on me.

Family and Friends