Saturday, March 21, 2009

No More Excuses

So I think I have finally got Brody on a schedule. I have partially weaned him from nursing and I THINK he is finally taking regular naps...SO...

So I'm not prego any more...which is good and bad. Well we all know why it is good. But bad because I have NO MORE EXCUSES!!! So I must get on a schedule

Problem #1. I can't eat WHATEVER I want.
Solution- I have to put myself on a eating schedule...no more snacking. I'm gonna hate this.

Problem #2. I have never been on a diet nor have I really exercised on a regular basis. But I have this little zebra striped jelly belly...named flabby gabby who is in desperate need of toning. Plus it's swimsuit season, and I'm ordering this soon...

Solution- I've started walking every morning and also doing some of those work out videos...I know I know.....it's for Gabby, k.


Problem #3. I am ghost white...nuff said. and I don't like tanning beds...to fake and way bad for the skin!

Solution- so it's finally getting warm so when I was in Mesa this last week I purchased a couple of these from Old Navy

They are so comfy and I wear them everywhere. And my legs are getting tan as I'm walkin around! Oh and I'm wearing shorts too! woohoo. I LOVE spring/summer!


If you have any more help to these problems I would LOVE the advise! Seriously!








5 comments:

Haymore Family said...

you crack me up! i wish i was flabby like you! pth!!!!! lame! jk good for you it always feels good to get a little work out! And i hear ya on white legs, but its just too hot to wear jeans anymore!

Kara said...

Are you kidding me about flabby gabby?! You've looked awesome since like the second you had Brody. I kinda hate you for it you should know... j/k :) Adorable swimsuit by the way!

Jamielyn said...

i love those skirts too! I have one in like every color! :) But honestly you got nothing to worry about in the flabby department!! Me on the other hand...

Kacey's View said...

You are a rock Chelsea. You make me a stronger woman. Haha Flabby Gabby. Remember Beverly? And you are and have always been just the tiniest cutest girl I know so why you are stressing about losing weight is just crazy talk to me! However.... why don't you send some of those work out videos my way? haha I'm sad I missed you when you were in town this week! Love you girl.

The Seiuli's said...

okay way cute bathing suit. i have to ask where that is from? if you don't mind of course?

Family and Friends