I can't believe this cute little boy is two months old today and I'm lucky enough to be his mom! Lance and I have had so much fun watching him grow and learn new things...
What I Love about Brody...
1. He is so happy in the mornings! We always brings Brody into our room and we play until Lance has to go to work
2. The first time Brody smiled at me was such an awesome feeling! It's
such a joy everytime...it never gets old!
3. Brody does this thing where he sucks on his top lip...it is hilarious! I've noticed he does
it when he's either hungry or tired. (I tried to upload a video...but I'm technologically
4. Lance and I LOVE his exhausted, tired cry...(it sound cruel) but it is the cutest thing
ever! He will smile and coo and then suddenly his face changes to this pouty lip cry. And
he will flip back and forth from that until he either cries nonstop for food or falls asleep.
5. Brody is getting close...or starting to get close to rolling over. He basically throws his
legs and arms up in the air and rolls to the side!... then I push him all the way over. And
he smiles SO big!
Well, we had his 8 week appointment last Friday. He is 26in long and weighs a healthy 12lbs 13oz. He is filling out and his cheeks just keep growing....the better to kiss! And then he got three shots...I have never seen him cry so hard. It was so terrible...and I bawled my eyes out. But the nurse reassured me that I wasn't the first mom to cry. And I will probably do it every appointment.
Happy Two Months Brody!
4 weeks ago