Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mt. Lemmon

Last Friday Lance took me on a surprise date!

We drove up to Mt. Lemmon in Tucson. It felt so much like fall & I loved wearing a sweater!
First we took a ski lift ride.


At the top of the mountain


We walked around the mountain, and then got back on the lift. The lift ride wasn't my favorite. I've been plenty of times in the snow. But for some reason it was a lot less fun.

We then stopped by the Cookie Cabin & got a gigantic Chocolate Chip Cookie. And then Lance got a call...


Oh yep, he's still on the phone...


Much better. haha. Just kidding. He actually turned his phone off for the whole drive up(2hrs.). Any business owners know how hard that is to do. And I really loved the peaceful drive.




1 comment:

The Seiuli's said...

What a fun date! All your new post pics are so cute!!!

Family and Friends