1. Where did you meet? Lance and I met in Thatcher, AZ. haha. I know shocker. A bunch of us girls went up to visit Aubry! And after Lance got home from his mission he felt like he needed to go to EA. And we met one night.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for about 3 weeks (I know, we're fast) And got engaged and then we were sealed 3 months later!
3. How long have you been married? We have been married for 3 years and 2 months!!!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Ummmm....we are still workin on surprises. But he is great at making me feel special for every occasion!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his cute butt!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is always doing service for people and he loves to do it!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? yes, but they are so funny that I won't share. but a simple one is babe.
8. What is his favorite color? I don't think he has one. But I like when he wears maroon or blue.
9. What is his favorite food? MEAT! or mexican food.
10. What is his favorite sport? He likes all sports, but I'm sure his favorite is football.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was the night we met and on top of a haystack which is where he asked me to marry him!
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to eat out together.
13. Do you have any children? We have one child. Brody is almost 18 months.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? I don't think so...?
15. How old is he? Lance is turning 25 in a week!
16. Who said I love you first? Lance.
17. What's his favorite music? All kinds, he really likes country.
18. What do you admire most about him? His love for service and his excitment around children, he never gets tired of hanging out with kids.
19. Do you think he will read this? Nah.
5 months ago