Friday, December 11, 2009

Perfect Timing...

It's been a week since Brody got sick with the hand, foot, mouth virus. boo. It has been a terribly SLOW week. But he is finally feeling better! He only had it in his mouth (instead of a rash on his hands and feet too). But that was bad enough. It was like he had a gazillion cold sores in his mouth. He lived on applesauce, yogurt, and milk. Oh and may I add he was teething too! Perfect for the holiday time huh?! At least it's not happening on Christmas. Well, onto better topics. My family was able to come to our house for Thanksgiving, but I was terrible at taking pictures. Here's one of Brody and his Cousin Tate.

Before Christmas I kept telling Lance that we needed to have a "gingerbread house making
night." Needless to say, he wasn't quite up for it. But I was so happy when I found out we were doing that at our ward party! Brod and I had a fun time building it! Here Brod Man is in front of our tree too! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

3 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

haha how fun I want to make gingerbread houses! Saaad that he got that I've heard it's horrible! Poor kid...good thing he's feeling better

Kara said...

Oh poor Brody! That's so sad to hear, I've heard it's a horrible one to get. I'm so glad to hear he's getting better though.
Anyway, that's so awesome that you've fam came down for thanksgiving!

Gina Lee said...

Porter had that too when he was a year old right at Christmas too. How wierd! I had never heard of it til then...and he had them on his feet mostly. Glad the little guy is feeling better!!

Family and Friends