I know, I know
Your all probably tired of this....but
I can't help it. He's just getting so big and
I must blog about it.
1. Rolling over...and everywhere
2. Eating so much (almost every hour) So I started him on rice cereal two weeks ago and he LOVES it
3. Still a serious boy, but is such a Thinker...alway figuring things out.
4. Will only take naps in his swing and sleep at night in his crib.
5. Wants to be the center of attention.
Brody is such a fun little boy. We went to the doctor's last Friday and he now weighs 17lbs. and is 26in. long. And is in the 90th percentile for both. He is a crack up and makes life fun and interesting. He's a keeper!